Nicolas Pools - Nicholas Pools,New Jersey

Parlin, New Jersey 2 comments

5 years ago, our family had an inground pool installed, when the concrete company finished, I noticed cracks in the cement immediately, I called Nicolas pools they said I had to deal with the concrete company directly, so I did, but he had a full year of excuses, told me to close the pool and he would come the following year, then more excuses, then no calls, I called Nicolas pools they said Sorry you are out of luck we do not warranty the cement, but your company went out of business.so they said we can get you estimates.

that was 2 years ago. tomorrow a company may be coming.. that is not the worse,

last year our family opened our pool and noticed the Dover liner had a roller mark fading around the entire lining. I called Nicolas pools , guess what, NO warranty on fading liners from dover,, still fighting with them to come and see it is a defect issue not a warranty issue, that has been two years.

so finally last week after years of leaving messages and talking with patty and Karen, they said we will have an answer for you today, we are going to talk to the owners.

that was Monday July 23rd.I AM WAITING BY THE PHONE FOR YOUR CALL......

Review about: Inground Pool.

Comments

My fathers children left a deposit with another (Bayville)Jersey shore pool company 2012.It started with for a typical pool.

I felt uneasy, so he backed out & lost his deposit. Looked at the pools the neighbor's had & decided the best over all was done by Nicholas Pools. After leaving a large deposit we went with a 14x32, after 4-6 contract changes, upgrades & water features the pool now is 14x50 double roman with custom linear over steps, tanning entrance ledge steps, custom ledge. over head water shooters.

This has been a huge under taking, due to all the changes & upgrades. Not once did Sertious(hope I am spelling that right) yell or hang up at all my demands, changes etc... This is a stand up company. You pay for what u get & we could care less about losing that deposit.

This pool will be swim ready July 2, 2014 which was our projected time.

It has been a long road, due to our many changes/upgrades yet more than worth the price for peace of mind!I am projecting a spa by them in the next few years.

Jackson, New Jersey, United States #705140

Nicholas Pools is a nightmare.I purchased a pool from them and I am sorry I did.

They lie. The Owner Sergio - or whatever his name is... makes me sick.

I will not let them set foot back in my yard.I am buying products elsewhere.